My first car
1980 Olds Cutlass. lasted 18 days, before I blew the 3.8 liter (buick) V6 on interstate 90 (heading east) @ the W. 117th street exit in Cleveland Ohio... I took the plates off of it and left it there...
Car I wish I still had
my 1971 Buick Riviera
My 1972 Buick Riviera
My 1969 Pontiac Lemans Custom "S"
My 1975 Pontiac Catalina (former Maryland State Patrol car)
My 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ
1971 AMC Gremlin
1972 Olds Cutlass "S"
(living somewhere in cleveland ohio, last i heard, wish i could find it again)
1995 Chrysler LeBaron GTC (stolen here in St.Louis from my home 5 yrs ago.. never found)
1992 Dodge Daytona IROC
1979 Cadillac ElDorado
1979 Cadillac Coupe' DeVille
1979 Hurst Olds W-30
My dream car
1971 Buick Rivera GS... But I'll settle for a 1972!!
And I guess I have settled for a 1972... for now
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Drag racing
- Driver: Who else other than me?
- Driving song: "Born to Be Wild" The VERY first song I heard on the radio when i got behind the wheel of my VERY first car to back it out of the parking spot the day i got it.
- Car movie: Christine
- Car magazine: Popular hot Rodding
- Car game: G.T.A. Series (of course)
— Profile last updated: Mar 30, 2010