About me and my passion for cars
I'm a GM guy at heart, but I love just about anything on four wheels that's built for speed. If it's a nice ride, I've got no problems with it, whether it's a domestic or not.
My first car
1986 Chevy Silverado. It was Red, beat up and had a horrid 305, but it was mine and that's all that mattered. A kick ass stereo helped a bit though...
Car I wish I still had
I have no regrets of getting rid of any of my past vehicles.
My dream car
My Camaro...if I could ever get it finished.
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Drag, road courses, hill climbs.
- Driving song: LA Woman - The Doors
- Car book: Muscle Cars: High Powered and All-American
- Car magazine: Hot Rod Magazine
- Car game: Grand Theft Auto
— Profile last updated: Jul 19, 2006