About me and my passion for cars
I'm a former Marine & father of 6 kids who is certifiably & totally addicted to just about anything automotive.
Currently I own no less than 5 cars and would own more if I could figure out a place to put them. I started out as a Mopar guy but have owned my fair share of GM and Ford products as well. But today I’d have to say that as far as American vehicles go – I’m pretty much a dedicated Ford guy.
Oh yeah - I've been politely told to say that I'm single too.LOL!
My first car
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Coupe. Bright Yellow with a Black vinyl top.
Car I wish I still had
1970 Challenger R/T Black on Black. Belonged to my dad and he sold it to get an early Black on Black E-type. The other car would have to be his white Corvette Stingray Coupe. Not sure of the engine size as I was so young at the time, but I'm pretty sure it was a 64 or a 65. If I could have a re-do of my childhood - I'd do whatever possible to make sure that my dad kept at least one of those cars.
My dream car
Silver DB5 with Machine Guns & All that secret agent stuff!
Car clubs I’m in
IMBOC (Bullitt Mustang owners club)
SDMGC (San Diego MG Club)
PCA (Porsche Club of America) San Diego Region.
- Type of racing: Open Wheel (F1, CART) & Road Racings LeMans etc.
- Driver: Michael Schumacher - yes I like cars that turn right & left.
- Driving song: "Steve McQueen" by Sheryl Crow
- Car movie: Bullitt of course!
- Car magazine: Grassroots Motorsports & Classic Motorsports
- Car game: Sorry I guess I'm a grown up & don't do video games.
— Profile last updated: Jul 13, 2011