About me and my passion for cars
Owner of Bushwacker Motorsports, Inc. We rent out ARCA cars, over the wall pitg crews and provide Nascar Craftsman Truck testing for new up and coming drivers. After they drive with us, we make them racers.
My first car
64 Chevy Bel Air. Sold it in 75 for a 68 Mustang. Shoulda kept the Bel Air. Who woulda known!! LOL.
Car I wish I still had
That Bel Air!!
My dream car
Rolls Royce. Why? Cause I can!! No one else on the street has one.
- Type of racing: Nascar Cup and ARCA ReMax
- Driver: Whoever I hire to drive my car
- Driving song: At 180mph you leave the ipod in the motorcoach
- Car movie: Days Of Thunder. My store is next to the barn
- Car book: 50 years of ARCA
- Car magazine: Racing Milestones
- Car game: They syill do that?
My first bike
1979 Harley. Still got it.
Bike I still wish I had
I got it all
My dream bike
I built it
Bike clubs I’m in
3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead. I ain't tellin'
- Type of racing: Nascar Cup and ARCA
- Bike magazine: Outlaw Biker
— Profile last updated: Nov 22, 2007