My first car
HE HE HE.......dont remember its year, but it was a 4wheel drive subaru brat (what the hell were you thinking DAD!)
Car I wish I still had
1971 sattelite,sebring plus(roadrunner clone).......it was my first hotrod.....and my first project car,it started life with me as a small block 318 but when it came time to leave home it was a ill tempered 440 BB spewing out 500+HP....I nearley wept,I was so proud.
My dream car
I will have to think about this one before I commit...
- Type of racing: 1/4 mile ballz to the wall
- Driving song: Fuel.....Metallica
- Car movie: Gone in 60sec.//*DEATH PROOF
- Car book: Dont read books......A.D.D. I guess?
- Car magazine: Carcraft.........ITS NOT A BOOOOOK!!!!!!
My first bike
84 Suzuki 50 dirt bike
89 Kawasaki kx80 dirt bike
88 Suzuki quad runner
88 Suzuki quad racer
99 Yamaha banshee
and now a 99 Kawasaki ninja
Bike I still wish I had
AAHH I rate them all about the same...most of them i was just growing up on,well the dirt bikes and four wheelers.....but i really loved that banshee,boy would it move! going 80 MPH threw the woulds should be illegal.....
but I say F*@# it who cares
My dream bike
One that is DEATH PROOF! or uncrashable(crash impared)
- Riding song: whatever happens to be playing in my head
- Bike movie: I wonder how many people put "Easyrider"?
- Bike book: whats on tv?
- Bike magazine: N/A
— Profile last updated: Mar 11, 2009