About me and my passion for cars
As Bill Engvall would say..."I'm just a guy..." If it's cars, muscle, collectible, old, etc, I'm there. If it involves anything to DO with cars (gas pumps, oil cans, etc), I'm there. I've got degrees in Advertising (copywriting) and Graphic Design in order to both feed my habits and hopefully gain employment in an automotive-related field, like the aftermarket...
I also collect old ('68'-73) Hot Wheels and Matchbox toys (I never grew up, I figured!) and have also returned to building some of the old model cars I grew up with originally (when I can find 'em!), like the Ice-T, Munster Koach, Infineon, Monkeemobile, etc. and the many others made from '66'-74 by Barris and the Rat Fink (don't think that came out right, but you know what I mean).
My first car
1966 Rambler Classic.
Car I wish I still had
1966 Rambler Classic; 1975 Trans Am, 1967 Kingswood Estate Wagon, 1966 Bel Air.. (Had 'em all...miss 'em all...)
My dream car
1970 El Camino.
Car clubs I’m in
National Impala Association
- Type of racing: Can Am; Indy Car; F1
- Driver: Danica Patrick; Richard Petty
- Driving song: East Bound and Down
- Car movie: Smokey & the Bandit
- Car book: Cars of the Classic...(name your year)
- Car magazine: Anything by Hemmings (hey, I'm looking for work...)
- Car game: There's a game...?
— Profile last updated: Sep 28, 2012