About me and my passion for cars
This would be a long story, short version ..... I started working on cars when I was 13. On the family Monte Carlo, cam went flat! So my grandpa's neighbor had me help put in a new cam & oil pump. I've been hooked ever since. I've also been drawing cars & trucks since I could hold a pencil...started with drawing t-buckets & it went crazy from there on out.
My first car
78 Monte Carlo, was the family everyday car. The first vehicle that I bought was an 88 Ford Ranger, started customizing it right off the bat!
Car I wish I still had
My 63 chevy (impala clone), 73 camaro, and my S10 with a built to the hilt small block.
My dream car
69 copo camaro zl1.....awesome
Car clubs I’m in
Port Byron Rod Devils, it's a club that was around in the 50's-60's. Trying to revive it. Haven't got all the kinks worked out, but I'm getting there.
- Type of racing: Dragracing....nostalgia gassers, dragsters & funny cars
- Driver: John Force & Don Prudhomme
- Driving song: Radar Love......GoldenEaring
- Car movie: all of them, u know what they r
- Car book: Last Rock n Roll Show
- Car magazine: streetrodder & street truck & overkill
- Car game: any need for speed
— Profile last updated: May 5, 2017