My first car
My first car was a 1976 Camaro. It had a mildly built 327 out of an older Corvette and a turbo 350. It was red with black interior and it had American Racing rims with Cooper tires. It was a nice looking, fun car. Although the stock one wheel peel/gear combo didn't do anything for getting it off the line, it would smoke that 1 tire and didn't seem to have a top end!
My dream car
So many cars I would love to have! BUT I would love to have a 1969 Camaro on a performance chassis, like a Schwartz Extreme Performance chassis maybe, with a twin turbo small block with about 800 (or more!!) horsepower, street reliable of course! Roll cage, full interior, 18" rims, protouring style or look. Set up to do drags, auto crosses, road courses, power tours and terrorize the streets with! Also I would like to own 1 of each of the popular movie/tv cars of my childhood. Like the General Lee, Kitt (had an black 82 Trans Am, with a 500 horse smallblock. Wasn't my fault, but lets just say that ended badly and it is no longer with us! I want to do another one though!), a Smokey & the Bandit Trans Am (had a few late 70's & early 80's Firebird/Trans ams just no black ones!)(This is currently in progress actually!)
Car clubs I’m in
National street machine club, Drive-in rebels.
- Type of racing: Anything that goes fast!!
- Driver: Dale E., Dennis Anderson, Tony Stewart, etc..
- Driving song: East bound and down, Metallica-Fuel, Lowrider, etc..
- Car movie: Smokey and the Bandit, Gone in 60 seconds, Fast and the Furious, etc...
- Car magazine: Hot Rod, Car Craft, Popular Hotrodding, Trucks, Mudlife, Camaro performers, Offroad, etc..
— Profile last updated: Dec 23, 2010