About me and my passion for cars
After my dad got out of the marine corp. he opened a shop detailing cars and doing body work. The old man was obsessed with cars and thats probably where i got my passion. i grew up working in our shop. and after i graduated i went to school for automotive technolagy. then became a diesel mechanic in the Marine Corp. so long story short Im the guy everyone comes to when they have car problems. barly leaves me time to work on my own stuff!
My first car
My first vehicle was an 87 s10 that my dad got from a farmer up the road... paid 90 bucks for it. It was a four cylinder only running on three cylinders, the motor was junk and it sounded like a diesle comeing down the road. but its all we had money for. I drove that truck untill i saved up enough money to buy a 79 cutlass cruiser. My first love xoxo
Car I wish I still had
My Cutlas Cruiser Wagon... Me and my old man built it from the ground up. it was my General Lee... my precious lol
My dream car
Buick Grand national-GNX
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Dirt track, or demo derby
- Driver: Me duh...
- Driving song: dont need music when your cars sound as good as mine.. lol
- Car movie: Fast and furious,Taladega Nights, Dukes of Hazard.
- Car book: Chilton tech manuals, i swear by those things
- Car magazine: Hot Rod, or Super Chevy
- Car game: Bumper Tag... most people dont like to play.. lol
— Profile last updated: May 8, 2014