About me and my passion for cars
My passion started way before I began riding a bicycle. Toy cars like Mattel and model cars that I glued and painted as a youth.I enjoy vehicles that are fast or look fast. Workmanship is key as well classic and sleek lines on domestic & import
My first car
My first car that I purchased was in 1980 it was a 1975 Olds Cutlas Supreme. Big car nice lines plenty of room but no power. Slow (267 V8). Medium blue with velour interior.
Wash the car just about every week. Lot of great memories.
My dream car
Back in the late 70's early 80's I always wanted the 1977 or 1981 Smokey & The Bandit car. The import I wanted was the Lamborhini Countach it was the poster child for Alpine. I still own three of those posters.
- Driving song: Pour Some Sugar by Def Leppard
- Car movie: Smokey & the Bandit I & II, Transporter I &II, Gone In 60 Seconds
- Car book: Hemmings Motor News
- Car magazine: Hemmings Muscle Machine, Muscle Car Enthusiast,Road & Track
- Car game: Name make model & year of cars with friends
— Profile last updated: Mar 4, 2010