About me and my passion for cars
I am very passionate about the American Automotive Industry. I feel the "American Iron" is the best out there. American made cars are what made this country great and when we buy foreign cars we feed into our own demise. I have worked in the retail automotive repair industry, currently I am teaching Automotive Technology for Omaha Public Schools. This program is NATEF certified and is currently the only Nationally certified program housed in a Nebraska High School district.
My first car
Was a Midnight Blue 1957 Chevy 210 Two Door Sedan.
Car I wish I still had
I still have it it is my 57 150 Two Door Sedan that I purchased in 1973.
My dream car
Is my 57 150 Two Door Sedan but when I finish my 1957 Nomad or my 1955 Safari it will be a tough choice.
Car clubs I’m in
I am a member of the Midland Nomad Club I am also a member of the National CNA (Chevrolet Nomad Association).
- Type of racing: 1/4 Mile racing
- Driver: John & Ashley Force
- Driving song: American Pie
- Car movie: Thunder Road (1958)
- Car book: Just about any Shop Repair Manual
- Car magazine: Hemmings Motor News
- Car game: Counting Car License plates while traveling
— Profile last updated: Feb 19, 2014