About me and my passion for cars
To be honest, I'm pretty passionate about most everything I do. I started loving cars as a child and never stopped. I love working on a nice rod more then owning it. It has become more difficult to work on rides as my back is giving me a bit of a fit. It is a shame as I love owning a car until all the work is done and then I lose interest quickly. Now you know more then I intended.
My first car
I think it was a 1951 Plymouth station wagon. I paid $79 dollars and a bit of change for it.
Car I wish I still had
I have had lots of cars in my life and if I had room to keep them I would like to have them all back.
My dream car
My dream car? LOL That would be the last car I purchased or the next car I purchase. Really I love the last car I bought and will keep loving it until I find one I love more.
- Type of racing: Demolition derbys, and firgure eight track races (which can become demolition derbys).
- Driver: Me.
- Driving song: Thunder road
- Car movie: Thunder Road, Bullitt,The Cannonball Run, Smokey and the Bandit, American Graffiti, Duel and a few others.
- Car book: The Chilton Auto Repair Manual
- Car magazine: I have hundreds and I like them all.
- Car game: Guessing make, model, and engine size at car shows as we walk upon a car.
— Profile last updated: Feb 2, 2017