About me and my passion for cars
It all started very young. I loved Dukes, Knight Rider, A-Team, Smokey. But it was that Black Trans Am that I fell in love with from Smokey and KR that got me all into Firebirds. From there I learned more and more about Firebirds and Pontiac which furthered my love of cars. I'm sad to see Pontiac go, but it left a great legacy of Muscle cars. From GTO to the new G8. Pontiac sure has left it's mark and I'm proud to own one.
My first car
1988 Toyota Celica GT
Car I wish I still had
The Celica, it was fun, but I love my current car a whole lot more.
My dream car
I own it. with the exception of having a 1979 Pontiac Firebird or any year from 1967 - 1992.
Car clubs I’m in
Firebird Nation, LS1 Tech
- Type of racing: Demolition, tour, and drag
- Driver: 88 Dale Jr
- Driving song: Any LFO song
- Car movie: So many to choose from But Smokey is the best
- Car book: The key to the Golden Firebird (Never read it I just love the title)
- Car magazine: Muscle (HPP)
- Car game: GTA IV
— Profile last updated: Sep 3, 2011