About me and my passion for cars
I have always been a "car girl" and love all cars but especially Chevys. My mother drag raced her Austin Healy in the 50's and I inherited her love for cars and passion for speed!
My first car
My very first car was handed down to me, a 1970 Hornet, 4 doors, avacodo green metallic! It was a fixer-upper that never really got fixed up. Needless to say, I got rid of it as soon as possible!
Car I wish I still had
1976 Camaro, the first car I ever bought for myself (after I got rid of the Hornet!) Antique white, 3 speed, 305, 2 barrel, what a sweet car for a girl in the 70's.
My dream car
my dream car is actually more than one, I would like to have one of each of year of the 1st & 2nd generation Camaros, 1967 - 1981. Right now, we have 3: a '70, a '71 & a '72.
Car clubs I’m in
American Muscle Car Club, Panama City FL
- Type of racing: NHRA funny car & top fuel
- Driver: John Force, Kenny Bernstein, Gary Scelzi
- Driving song: Classic Rock from the 70's
- Car movie: Gone in 60 Seconds (both versions!)
- Car book: all the coffee table fact books about Muscle Cars
- Car magazine: Super Chevy, Camaro Performers
- Car game: License Plate Bingo
— Profile last updated: Mar 2, 2009