About me and my passion for cars
I have been into cars ever since I was little. I guess it was in the genes. Most of my family is into cars. I like the old ones and the new stuff also. I like High Performance, and Muscle Cars, Street Rods, etc. So, browse around and don't forget to scroll down and check out my Mark VII burnout videos. I punished a old parts car before I tore it apart. Enjoy!
My first car
'78 Mercury Cougar....4 door. This thing was slower than a snail with a hard on.
Car I wish I still had
How about car(s)... I wish I still had my '68 Cougar XR7, and my 31k original mile, '88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe.
My dream car
'89 Saleen SSC Mustang
Car clubs I’m in
Lincoln Mark VII Club.org, Mustang Mafia
- Type of racing: street, drag
- Driver: N/A
- Driving song: Got lots of 'em
- Car movie: Gone in 60 seconds (original)
- Car book: Don't have a fav, I like them all
- Car magazine: MM&FF's and 5.0 Mustang
- Car game: Any realistic driving game
— Profile last updated: Mar 5, 2010