About me and my passion for cars
Well first of all I'm an Aussie, from Queensland. and OMG I love rotaries, My brother is 9 years older than me and inspired me from a young age. I would never own any other car, and neither would my husband.
I got my first rotary when i got my licence, kept it standard for a while, just long enough for me to want more power :) Then i upgraded her to what you see here.
My first car
Suzuki Alto, Manual, ****box.
MAZDA RX7, S2, 12a auto, converted later in life to a 13bbp 5sp manual
My dream car
Mazda RX8... I'm easy to please!
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Drag and Drift
- Driver: My Husband...
- Driving song: Offspring - Bad Habit
- Car movie: Christine.. ;)
- Car book: How to fix a rotary in 100 easy steps!
- Car magazine: Fast Fours and Rotaries
- Car game: Tag :o).. Not in my car though
— Profile last updated: Sep 30, 2007