About me and my passion for cars
I am a Chevy Beretta Enthusiast, although I'm mainly a GM guy with a liking for F-Bodies (98+ WS6's and SS's) and 5th Gen Vettes. I own 3 Beretta's, a 90 GTZ Q4, 93 GT 3.1, and an 89 GTU soon to be 3400/3500V6. I also own a beautifully restored 95 Aurora 4.0 DOHC.
My first car
1993 Chevy Beretta GT 3.1 Auto.
Car I wish I still had
Still have them all.
My dream car
04 Black Z06 with LS7 swap, 02 Black Trans Am WS6 6speed, 96 Black Z26 RWD'd and LC3'd = )
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Drag
- Driver: I don't pay attention to that
- Driving song: Needles and pins - Deftones
- Car movie: Shamefully, Fast and The Furious, hey, I thought it was pretty good!
- Car magazine: Super Chevy?
- Car game: Sega GT 2002 or Most Wanted
— Profile last updated: May 24, 2007