About me and my passion for cars
Always loved cars. Father was part owner of a Chevrolet dealership in Ohio while I was young. Remember getting up in the middle of the night to see the first Corvette delivered to our garage under cover to preserve its identity until opening day. The son of other part owner loved racing and ran the dirt tracks to Daytona with cars that the dealership helped sponsor. Grew up around dirt tracks and more recently have been traveling to see NASCAR events.
My first car
Car I wish I still had
55 2-door Chevy Bel Air
My dream car
61, 67, or 69 Corvette - probably the big block in a 67 or 69.
Car clubs I’m in
Past President of Bel Air Corvette Club (1999-2001)
National Council of Corvette Clubs
- Type of racing: NASCAR, Dirt Track, Drag Racing, Go-Kart
- Driver: Jr., J.J., Smoke, Old Man, Gordon, Burton
- Driving song: Racing song - My 409
- Car book: Service Manuals!!!
- Car magazine: Shop Manuals!!!
— Profile last updated: Mar 24, 2011