About me and my passion for cars
I've loved pretty much anything mechanical, Cars, Trucks, Tractors, Big Rigs, Guns, Computers, Etc. since the day I was born. I guess I've always been facinated with how things work. That must also explain my old job, Drafting at a Engineering Firm. Now I'm considered to disabled to work. Eventually I may not be able to drive, but I'll have cars till the day I die because I can always ride!
My first car
My First Car was a Truck. I was 14 when I bought it. It was a 1960 Chevy 3/4 ton. I drug it out of the weeds for a cool $200. It ran all the way to my house (About 20 miles) where it sat in the back yard for the next two years. I mowed lawns (even after Football and Track practices) to pay for the parts to get it road worthy. All that and I still had a B+ grade point average!
Car I wish I still had
There two cars I wish I still had. My 1969 Olds 442 and my 1971 Firebird Formula 455 H.O.
My dream car
My #1 dream car is a 1970 Olds 442 with the W-30 package.
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: almost any kind, but not a big NASCAR fan.
- Driver: Tony Kanaan, Sabine Schmidt, John Force, Warren Johnson, Jason Line
- Driving song: I Can't Drive 55 or anything Hard
- Car movie: All of them, American Graffitti, Smokey & the Bandit, etc.
- Car book: SUPER DUTY by Daniel K Munroe on this site! Awsome Book!!!
- Car magazine: GM Hightech Performance, Autoweek, etc.
- Car game: Grand Turismo 4
— Profile last updated: Aug 27, 2008