About me and my passion for cars
The names Alan. I work in the autobody field for a living. Although, I enjoy mechanics just as much as body and frame work. My world revolves around my girl, my car, my friends, music and work and play. I love every dynamic of an automobile no matter make nor model. But, When I bought my '93 beretta and then got my current '92 Corsica I fell in love with GM's L-body platform. I don't know what it is, but I just love em. I grew up in a family of drag, dirt-track, and road course racers. Not by any means professional, but hardcore hobbyist's. So I've grown up around automobiles all my life. Working on, playing with, modifying, driving, racing, obsessing over, anything cars.
My first car
1988 Ford F250 Custom. 302 v8, 5 speed, 35's, 3 inch suspension lift, plow mounts, warn locking hubs, flowmaster ex, good ole beat em up truck!
Car I wish I still had
1989 Mazda 626 gt sedan. Great on gas, and with the work done to it, she really hauled ass for such a little car.
My dream car
My 92' Corsica when I'm done with it. If I'm ever done with it.
Car clubs I’m in
Beretta.net active member
- Type of racing: Drift, Drag, and Autocross
- Driver: Tanner Foust, and Samuel Hubinette
- Driving song: "You're Going Down" by The SIck Puppies; "Hot Rod Lincoln" by Charlie Ryan, or anything by Five Finger Death Punch and Asking Alexandria
- Car movie: Dukes of Hazzard, The Fast and The Furious 1&4, Hollywood Knights
- Car book: Grab Some Gears by Darwin D. Dirks
- Car magazine: Modified mag.; Super Street; Super Chevy; High Performance Chevy, Summit and Jegs, etc.
- Car game: Any GTA Series and NFS series
— Profile last updated: Jun 13, 2011