My first car
It's true what they said..years down the road you'll wish you never gave up your first car..or something like that. It was a beretta. A good car besides the fact that a cop had to escort me hope one day b/c my car died on me...lol.
Car I wish I still had
The B*tch..(my truck) she was a 1988 chevy truck which is sitting at my parents with no motor, my first car, and the T-bird which dad has now so I get to drive her when I go home and dad isn't working.
My dream car
The ultimate Mustang, it hasn't been built so only I know what it looks like. But I would settle for a Mustang Cobra or Saleen or Mach 1...ok almost any Mustang because I've loved them since I was 5.
- Type of racing: NHRA Drag Racing, Nascar, and Hobby stock
- Driver: Dave Grubnic aka Aussie Dave, Carl Edwards, and Brian Cudly
- Driving song: The daddy took the T-bird away..lol. B/c I got my T-bird taken away once and my friends would not stop singing that song until I got my car back.
- Car book: a manual comes in handy so I like those prob since my car doesn't have one!!
- Car game: Tag with tennis balls and hide & seek which sucks now cuz of gas prices
— Profile last updated: Jun 4, 2010