About me and my passion for cars
I love cars. Whether it be a Honda or a Hummer, I find everything about cars interesting.
I Like my cars quick, but style is important as well, a good blend of "show and go" is fundamental in any car, ranging from the newest Import from Europe or Japan sitting in a parking lot, to a classic '55 Bel Aire crusing the strip, its important to look good.
My first car
My first car was a 2001 Pontaic Sunfire GT.
It's often refered to as a "girly car" but I quicky reply that it just means they are more willing to take a ride. Its got some guts to it, so it works for me.
Car I wish I still had
My Mazdaspeed Protege. Rare (#333 of 5000), it had a stick, the suspension was perfect, and if I would have fixed the issues that it had, I'd still be driving that car. It didn't have as much power, but it was more fun to drive I think. Granted, I couldn't do burnouts with it...hmm
My dream car
My List (In no order)
2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
1970 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
1991 Mazda RX7 Turbo II
2003 MazdaSpeed Protege
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
1956 Ford F100
and last but not least
A Locost 7 (a Lotus 7 replica)
Car clubs I’m in
MN-Jbody's, FiveZeroSeven.com, LS1-Tech.com, MNF-Body.com
- Type of racing: SCCA Speed World Challenge, ALMS, Rolex Sports Car Series, World Rally Championship
- Driver: Max Angelelli
- Driving song: Big Gun-AC/DC
- Car movie: The Fast and the Furious. Yeah, I know, I know.
- Car book: How to Build a Cheap Sports Car
- Car magazine: Sport Compact Car
- Car game: Forza Motorsports (I love trashing a $150,000 car)
— Profile last updated: Jul 17, 2008