About me and my passion for cars
I love what I have. Everyone tells me that I need to get something new, something quieter, Something that I'll have to make payments on but has newer features. lol! I like to defy conventional thinking. Right now I'm in the process of building a Twin Turbocharged 3400 Beretta 5 speed, thus the "TCBeretta3400" I still have to get the turbos and make up exhaust manifolds for them, Get high compression pistons, and another beretta, but I'm on my way so you had better watch out.
My first car
1988 Chevy Beretta GT (WOOT!) $500 in 2003 now worth around $1200 with paint and mods.
Car I wish I still had
Never got rid of that Beretta, why would I? I still get 33.7 combined mpg! =)
My dream car
Well, who doesn't lust after a new Z06? but really I don't have one, I just want to make what I have better.
Car clubs I’m in
Beretta.net, DSM forum, Loosenut's garage, BlackLeaf Motokrew (just getting started), pennock's Fiero forum, Saturn speed forum, I know there are more...
- Type of racing: AutoCross baby! Who like NASCAR anyway... oh, yeah
- Driver: so far I haven't raced, so I can't say it yet
- Car movie: NOT Fat and furious! hate those movies!
- Car magazine: Car Craft, Chevy High performance,
- Car game: all Gran Turismos, Forza, Need for speed
— Profile last updated: Nov 7, 2009