About me and my passion for cars
I've had a strong passion for 50s cars and the traditional style. I'm into how things really were rather than someone else's modern rendition of the late '50s/early '60s. It wasn't cry baby dolls against fenders or fake plastic food on trays. I'm into the kustom scene, and the East Coast scene: spiral wrap, angel hair displays, etc. I don't identify with the street scene much, the GTOs or the Beatles. But. I have respect! It doesn't matter what ride you have or how you fix it up, it's just what you get out of it that matters most.
My first car
1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Brougham 4 door sedan v8 307 200r4 transmission 4 speed automatic overdrive
Car clubs I’m in
Silhouettes CC: Kustoms And Hot Rods
- Type of racing: I don't identify with racing
- Driver: Leland Kangus
- Driving song: Walk Don't Run, and Bad To The Bone, as well as various songs by A Shoreline Dream
- Car movie: American Graffiti, Christine, Tin Men
- Car book: The Rodder's Journal
- Car magazine: Car Craft (from the '50s THE REAL STUFF!!), Ol' Skool Rodz, Kustoms Illustrated, Motor Trend
- Car game: Driving's a serious business. There are no games.
— Profile last updated: Nov 24, 2011