My first car
The first car that I actually bought on my own was a 1971 Charger R/T With 440 Magnum, 4spd and Dana 60, with 3.56 gears. Been with MOPAR ever since.
Car I wish I still had
One perticular car that I wish I still had would be a 1969 Dodge Superbee I once had. It had a 440 Magnum 6-Pack. Yes 6-Pack. For those of you that don't know what that is. It is Three two barrel holly 2300 series carburators. Totaling 1350 cfm's. Four speed. Hemi orange w/black stripe and black int. The reason I no longer have it is because; speed, a curved road and black ice just doesn't make a cake.
My dream car
I would say MY dream car, (other than just about any German or Itialion made car), would be a 1969 HEMI DAYTONA, four speed. Or an 1971 HEMI 'CUDA, four speed, convertable.
Car clubs I’m in
Dukes of Hazzard fan club. Charger fever. Dodge charger regestry.
- Type of racing: Drag, and road.
- Driver: Me.
- Driving song: Running Down a Dream, Tom Petty/ Cars. Gary Numan/ Heart, Bara'Cuda
- Car movie: Dukes of Hazzard, The CAR
- Car magazine: MCG/ Mopar Action
- Car game: Dukes of Hazzard, Test Drive,Nascar Sims
— Profile last updated: Nov 2, 2013