About me and my passion for cars
My love for automobiles and airplanes motivated me to get better in my artwork. The detail of cars and airplanes really intrigued me and it showed in my work. Cars really made me want to learn and understand perspective and shading better. My father has a beautiful 1957 Belair, and ever since I've been making art, the car has become a reoccurring subject matter in my work.
My first car
1987 Chevy Astro
My dream car
1955 Chevy Belair Gasser
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Dirt Track, Vintage Drags, Old Nascar
- Driver: Jr.
- Driving song: Green Onion
- Car movie: Two Lane Blacktop
- Car book: Billy Gibbions Rock n' Roll Gearhead
- Car magazine: Rod n' Custom
- Car game: NFS
— Profile last updated: Aug 11, 2007