About me and my passion for cars
I really like all cars, but my passion is classic muscle
My first car
My first car was a 1973 Ford Gran Torino 4dr. It had a 351 cleveland and the hood ornament from a '55 Chevy. We called the car "the airplane".
My dream car
My dream car would have to be an AC Cobra 427 or any other Ford that had Carroll Shelby's name on it. Ok, now that I have awakened, I would like to own a 1964 Ford Thunderbolt Fairlane or 1964 Ford Galaxie Lightweight.
Car clubs I’m in
I am a proud member of the C.A.R.S. car club
- Type of racing: Drag Racing, NASCAR
- Driver: Bob Glidden, Mark Martin
- Driving song: Lowrider
- Car movie: Gone in 60 Seconds
- Car book: The Best Damn Garage In Town by Smokey Yunick
- Car magazine: All of them
— Profile last updated: Nov 23, 2009