About me and my passion for cars
I've loved cars all my life. Can never get enough of cars. I like to read about cars,drive them,look at cars,go to car shows and cruise ins.
I'm addicted.... definitely not looking for a cure.
My first car
Car I wish I still had
My 73 Impala. I loved that car. It was big and after 150,000 miles the engine still ran strong... just couldn't kill that Chevy 350. Too bad the body was a victim of snow and road salt.
My dream car
1969 Trans Am, 1973-74 Trans Am SD 455, 70-72 Trans Am, 69-70 Mach 1 or Boss, 69-70 Cougar Eliminator, 70 GTO Judge, 58,59,64,66,69-Impala, 63 Split window Corvette. My 81 T/A
All of the above.
Car clubs I’m in
Firebird Nation of North America, National Firebird and T/A Club
- Type of racing: NHRA, NASCAR, INDY, Formula 1
- Driver: Cale Yarborough, Shirley Muldowney
- Driving song: Kashmir, Rock and Roll- Led Zeppelin
- Car movie: Smokey and the Bandit
- Car book: Fabulous Firebird
- Car magazine: High Performance Pontiac, Hemmings Muscle Machines
— Profile last updated: Nov 6, 2010