About me and my passion for cars
My main interest is in Mustang (of course) but I've also got a fondness for Thunderbirds. I've got a 1979 Thunderbird with the T-roof option that I'll be posting soon. It's a very cool car, though my friends think otherwise (they drive Hondas, what do they know?!). I really like to see the older stuff being driven and cared for. I love to see something other than the cookie-cutter Chevelles, Mustangs and Camaros, too. Bring out the unusual stuff!
My first car
1987 Ford Thunderbird
Car I wish I still had
1989 Lincoln Mark LSC....
It had the 5.0 HO in it, WOW was that a fast car!
My dream car
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971-1973 Mustang Mach 1
2013 Mustang GT
Car clubs I’m in
Black Mustang Club
Wild Horses Mustang Club
International Thunderbird Club
- Type of racing: Drag, Circle Track
- Driver: Me!
- Car movie: Gone in 60 Seconds
- Car book: From A Buick 8, Stephen King
- Car magazine: Hot Rod, Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords
- Car game: Chicken? Haha, I don't know. Not really into video games.
— Profile last updated: Jul 1, 2013