About me and my passion for cars
Not much passion for things like cars. but I do like VWs.
My first car
Ford Mustang, 1967
Car I wish I still had
My dream car
Car clubs I’m in
ne wisc. air-cooled vw club
- Type of racing: Bicycle
- Driver: Davy Kay
- Driving song: "I don't want a pickle" by Arlo Guthrie
- Car movie: Thelma and Louise
- Car book: "On the Road" by Jack Keroak
- Car magazine: Automobile
- Car game: have no idea what you are asking-
About me and my passion for bikes
I ride a LeMonde Zurick model built in 2000 with Shimano Ultrega running gear and Rolf Vector comp wheels. Sweet machine. The frame is steel alloy, making it a bit heavier than aluminum and such, much heavier than carbon, but still a quick and comfortable ride.
I ride back roads, mostly alone. I do a minimum of 1000 miles a year, which will become 5000 miles per year when I retire and buy myself a carbon fibre frame bike.
My first bike
Bottechia 10-speed in bright yellow
Bike I still wish I had
Motobecane Grand Touring circa 1974
My dream bike
Bike clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Criteriums
- Rider: Greg LeMonde
- Riding song: "I don't want a pickle' by Arlo Guthrie
- Bike movie: Breaking Away
- Bike book: It's Not About the Bike by Lance Armstrong
- Bike magazine: Bicycling
- Bike game: ?
— Profile last updated: Apr 5, 2009