About me and my passion for cars
When I was a kid my grandpa owned a body shop and my dad and all my uncles raced the short tracks around Michigan. I never knew how much I missed it till I met a friend of mine and he had a race car. I spent the summer turning wrenches with him and I decided I had to get my own on the track.
My first car
My first car was a 1966 F-100 truck. I bought it for 50 bucks when I was 15.
Car I wish I still had
Man thats a tough choice. I had a 65 olds f-85 with a flame job. And I also owned a 65 Chevelle that I had big plans for but decided dirt racing was going to be more fun than show cars.
My dream car
I want a Lingenfelter twin turbo Vette.
- Type of racing: NASCAR, Drag Racing, World of Outlaws, American LaMans, Bush Series, Remax, Modifieds, Dirt Late Models, Monster Trucks.
- Driver: Michael Waltrip
- Car movie: Smokey and the Bandit
- Car book: 52 miles to terror
- Car magazine: Car and Driver
- Car game: Dirt track racing2
— Profile last updated: Oct 12, 2010