About me and my passion for cars
hard to imagine growing up in the 70's seeing ALL those muscle car (now collectables) everywhere and dirt cheap to buy. Watching Smokey and the Bandit sealed the deal on what car I wanted. Now I have one and am very happy with it. My project car has turned out better than I ever hoped. I still have plans to get my wifes dream car, a 64-67 Mustang convertable, red with white interior and black top. this car won't be much of a project car though, my wife wants it already done so she can drive it and not watch me work on it for 2-3 years ha!
My first car
1969 Plymouth Valiant w/318
Car I wish I still had
My dream car
1969 RS/SS L89 396 Camaro Convertable
- Type of racing: NASCAR, Dirt Track
- Driver: Earnhardt Sr, now JR
- Driving song: Bad to the Bone
- Car movie: Smokey and the Bandit
- Car magazine: Pontiac Performance, Muscle Car Review
My first boat
1988 Bayliner 2455 cabin cruiser
Boat I wish I still had
that same boat, Move to cali forced me to sell it, after I had it running at its best!
My dream boat
any boat again!
- Boating destination: Pujet Sound, Washington state
- Boating activity: cruising the islands, coves around Whidbey Island
- Boating magazine: Power Boats
— Profile last updated: Aug 19, 2011