About me and my passion for cars
I have a passion for almost everything automotive. I am working my way back to a brass era car. I love pre WWII American, enjoy post, especially the unusual ( A nice Hawk, King Midget, Powell, Stutz, Excalibur, Corvair Van or stationwagon...) imports and today's and future technology.
I have worked in many automotive markets including new car sales,
after market parts ( Beck Arnley, Vera, ORMAGA Rebuilders to name a few ) to Limited Edition Leather supplying fine leather apparel lines to specialty manufacturers and race teams featuring the No Inventory, No Minimum Order program and private label programs with no investments.
My first car
1960 Rambler American and a 1958 Mercedes 220S
Car I wish I still had
My Sunbeams ( Alpines, Tiger, Funwagon )65 Valiant conv, 68 Dart GT conv.
My dream car
To many to list. A realistic aim is to have a DS21 for an everyday ride.
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: road and motor cross
- Driver: ME!
- Driving song: Hitchin' A Ride dam British cars! Just kidding.
- Car movie: Tucker ( yes, I know it is a fictionalized view...)
- Car book: The Red Car, The Dream Maker ( both titles by Weinstien and the other about DeLorean)
- Car magazine: Automotive News, Wards and MT
- Car game: why play? I would rather be driving
— Profile last updated: Oct 2, 2012