About me and my passion for cars
Well it started about 20yrs ago racing on a dirt track and after i joined the military about 6 yrs ago and got my 2001 mustang gt bullitt that is when i got into drag racing, We have over 200 members just in Colorado alone and increasing by the day.
Car I wish I still had
I wish i still had my 1968 Mustang Fastback with a 302 bores 60 over and hurst 4 speed and a Weiand blower.
My dream car
My dream car of course is the new GT(also known as GT40)
Car clubs I’m in
Pres/CEO PowerHouse Stangs
- Type of racing: Drag Racing
- Driver: Myself
- Driving song: Can't drive 55
- Car movie: Gone in 60 seconds
- Car book: Bio of Big Daddy Don Garletts
- Car magazine: Mustang Modified
- Car game: any
— Profile last updated: Jun 17, 2007