About me and my passion for cars
I'm a custom car designer and cars are more then a hobby for me they are my lifestyle, I was in love with them since i could walk and talk and it's been my life study.
Friends and family say I bleed 30 weight I'm mostly an American Hot Rod, Custom and Muscle Car nut, but I like a lot of foreign cars i will say this I'm a very retro guy and cars after 1972 don't hold much meaning to me, there are exceptions of coarse, but I really love the old stuff.
You can see my design work at www.kaucherkustoms.com
My first car
Car I wish I still had
my '66 Shelby GT 350 H replica known as Black Nasty.
My dream car
The car I designed and am building now.
Car clubs I’m in
Los Angeles Shelby American Automobile Club, The Godd Guys Rod and Custom Association.
- Type of racing: Vintage road racing, Drag racing
- Driver: Parnelli Jones
- Driving song: Freeway Jam by Jecf Beck
- Car movie: American Graffitti
- Car book: It really depends on what mt my car interest is at the time.
- Car magazine: If I had to pick one it would be Hot Rod
- Car game: Highway chess
— Profile last updated: Dec 9, 2011