About me and my passion for cars
I am just an old schooler hot rodder! If it was up to me, I would be back on Route 66, screaming down the road for pinks! A lot has changed, and I am a pretty young guy, but I think for Hot Rodders, that was the time to be in. From the music, to the rides; from the freedom to the fun, that "Rock and Roll era" had it all. Now, I try to recapture that by building some seriously cool hot rods, everything from 50's to new and "modern" hot rods. My current project? A one off custom designed 1991 Celica Convertible Roadster. Yes, that's right, a Celica roadster. Stay tuned, you might be surprised.
My first car
Was and still is my 1955 Chevy! At first I didn't want it, but boy, am I glad I changed my mind!
Car I wish I still had
We had a sick 1969 GT Torino that we sold at auction. I would love to have that one back!
My dream car
Would love to get back into a '50's convertible or a 1970ish. Corvette
Car clubs I’m in
Born Again Hot Rods, Good Guys, Russo and Steel
- Type of racing: Drag all the way!
- Driver: Me.. of course!
- Driving song: Green Onions! Boom! Who remembers that one?
- Car movie: American Graffiti. Is there any other one?
- Car book: How to Draw Cars and any Classic Car Price book
- Car magazine: Super Chevy, Street Rodder
- Car game: Keep away from the cops!
— Profile last updated: Mar 9, 2012