About me and my passion for cars
Well...I like to have fun however possible in cars, and being around people who share the passion. Thats what its about. And I love building them, except when im outta money. HOT RODDERS essentially started it all in some form, so pay homage...building what the factory companies didnt. There was no aftermarket. The wanted something, they created it. I like that way of thinking. Originallity is key, but thats hard to do these days, and its the details that show originality and someones passion for their creation.
My first car
Car I wish I still had
My 91' S-truck. 285K miles, full of rust. And still ran fine.
My dream car
Whatever project I fall into next. As far as a car I cant afford prolly a new CTSv
Car clubs I’m in
The Revolution. (A loose group of hoolingans committed to ruckess and mayhem, scaring women and children, and just keepin it real)
- Type of racing: Mostly road course, drifting is fun, draggin, autocross, baja
- Driver: Steve McQueen is the man
- Driving song: Flirtin with disaster, Stranglehold, and about a 1000 more. ha
- Car movie: American Graffiti! Cmon. Bullit of course, Two Lane Blacktop
- Car magazine: Hot Rod, Ol Skool Rodz
— Profile last updated: Jan 23, 2010