About me and my passion for cars
I never really grew up around car enthusiasts but have always had a strong interest in anything with a motor. I've always been a strong believer in always having a car that you will enjoy driving.
My first car
My first car was a 1991 LX 5.0 Mustang. RIP
Car I wish I still had
My 2001 Ford Focus. It had a stereo system that would rattle your cage, plus the gas mileage was awesome!
My dream car
Lancer Evolution 9
- Type of racing: Road Racing, Autocross
- Driver: Myself I guess
- Driving song: Pedal to the metal - Kazzer
- Car movie: Gone in 60 seconds
- Car magazine: Mustangs and fast fords
- Car game: Need for speed
My first bike
My first bike (quad) was a 2003 Yamaha Blaster of which I still have.
Bike I still wish I had
I wish I still had my yamaha YFZ450 LE.
- Type of racing: motocross, XC, Arena Cross
- Rider: Doug Gust
- Riding song: Anything by I'll Nino
- Bike magazine: Dirt Wheels
— Profile last updated: Jan 30, 2007