About me and my passion for cars
I have been infected with the passion for cars since I was 5 years old. The older I get, the more infected I get, and I never want to be cured!
My first car
My first car was a 1972 Triumph Spitfire. I bought her from an Army guy back in November of 1986. I tinkered with her continuosly until I finally got my license in May of 1987. For those of you familiar with British cars, you either work on the everyday or walk! This is where I learned a lot about working on cars.
Car I wish I still had
Where do I start? I have had so many cars and most all of them I wish I still had.
My dream car
I currently own one of my dream cars. Since age 12, I saw my first Monte Carlo SS and have been in love since. I now own a 1986 Monte Carlo SS.
Car clubs I’m in
I have dropped out of most of the clubs I used to be in. I found that most of the clubs are still very "clickish" and are to political. I like being on my own and not worrying about clubs!
- Type of racing: Road Racing, Autocrossing,
- Driving song: .38 Special, Hold on Loosely!
- Car movie: Gone in Sixty Seconds (new version)
- Car book: The Last open Road, Montezuma's Ferrari, The Fabulous Trash Wagon.
- Car magazine: Chevy High Perf./ GM Higtech perf./Popular Hot Rodding/ Super Chevy
— Profile last updated: Jul 2, 2006