About me and my passion for cars
I've been a car nut my whole life.I enjoy all classic cars.Muscle cars will always be my greatest passion.I enjoy buying and restoring them.I also enjoy trading.Gearheads are great people and I enjoy making new friends with others who have the same sickness as me when it comes to cars.
My first car
1968 chevelle.I got it for my 16th b-day from the original owners.It had a 307 and 3 speed manual.
Car I wish I still had
My first car,the 68 chevelle.
My dream car
I would love to have a hemi cuda 4 speed!
Car clubs I’m in
- Type of racing: Nhra and Nascar.
- Driver: John Force and Jeff Gordan
- Driving song: Freewheel burning by Judas Priest
- Car movie: American Grafitti or Hollywood Knights
- Car book: Chevrolet by the numbers
- Car magazine: Hotrod
- Car game: Burnouts in front of my shop!
— Profile last updated: Dec 12, 2009