Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I just recently got a 1976 Honda cb750A. I bought a new battery online for the bike and when I tried attaching the negative battery terminal, it sparked and a wire started smoking up near the wiring harness. I'm not very good at wiring and was wondering what wire it could be? It melted the plastic coating off of it so I'm not sure which it is. I'm still getting power to the ignition but that's it, won't turn over or anything. I'll try to post pics if I can. Any help would be appreciated.