Filed under: 1964 Chevrolet Corvair (Heidi)
With that crisis averted, I focused on finishing her car's back seat bottom reupholstery project. I got the rest of the cloth sewed onto the vinyl and the edge-wires cut, bent, and installed. After putting down the horsehair pad replacement and a couple layers of cottong batting, I installed the seatcover with daugther #3 crimping on the hog-rings. It turned out okay. I got it installed the night before Brianna left to go back to school. Her text message to me the next day was, "The backseat looks awesome! Thank you so much. It's so much quieter."
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: