Well got the 3.8 button'd up, dropped in and fired up since my last post. Sounds good and strong too. Going to be working on replacing the trans filter and pan gasket. Then dump some fluids in and hope it works. This 200-r4 that I put back in has been sitting around for about 3 years so its a gamble I'll have to take. It worked when I took it out but that doesnt mean anything with transmissions. Finally got my mig welder and have been playing around with that. The big project is yet to come with cutting the lower rear qtrs off the parts car and grafting them to the Salon. After that I can worry about the cosmetics of the body and engine compartment.