This past week I realized that I wasn't going to be able to afford all new Autometer gauges for the dash like I was hoping. So in the meantime, I installed the oil, water & volts gauges in the stock radio location. Eventually I'll move those gauges to the dash and install a CD player.
I also ordered some Spectre 4" diameter modular air intake pieces from Summit. I have the routing mocked up. Now I have to mark the tubing and get it welded together. The engine bay is really starting to look pretty sweet with all these winter projects wrapping up.
Lastly, I installed some Cragar centercaps on those rims that my father-in-law gave me. They really make the car look more "put together".
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: