Filtered Content: This photo may not be appropriate for work.

Finally finished installing gauges in my newly painted console. I'm pretty happy overall with the way it came out. The air/fuel gauge wire did not reach so I had to buy an extension wire at Radio Shack. They didn't have a male/female wire so the jerk in there sold me a female end that's supposed to go on a phone jack instead of an ethernet type wire and I didn't realize it until I got home. Since Radio Shack is 30 miles away, I decided to just splice the wires together and tape em up. Not the right way to do it, but at least it's hidden. All that's left is to tap my header and weld in the bung!