Filtered Content: This photo may not be appropriate for work.

Ok, I think it has been 14 weeks sens I started this 3 hour project. But tonight we finally finished. Ended up being every master cylinder I got had a bad part. So, we were finally able to put all the parts together and build ONE good master. The brakes are working great and she is back on the road. I am so excited, Im sure that some of you out there know the feeling. Got her done just in time to spend the day cleaning her and making her sparkal again and still make it to the slot in the show on fri.

I do want to thank all the people that have been helping me from a far. I would not have gotten this project done if it was not for there knowledge and in some cases pages from the ford book. Thank you all for your support and kind words.