Filtered Content: This photo may not be appropriate for work.

I have been working on restoring my T/A for a couple of months now. I have had a few things come up (and fly off) along the way. I first had to have the carburetor rebuilt because the secondaries weren't working. After tweeking on it for a bit, they are working now.

As you all know, not too long after that I decided to go for a joyride when my wheel decided it wanted to go on it's own joyride without me. Scariest moment ever! After having the wheel studs replaced and the rotor worked on, it was good to go again.

After that was fixed, it was on to the next issue. I found that my driver's side frame rail was shot. It was rusted completely through do to a gas line leak. I bought new frame rails to put on the car and will be replacing the gas line at the same time.

Next item of business was my leaky wheel cylinder. I was about to go for a drive when I noticed that there was a small puddle of brake fluid around my driver's side rear tire. Upon further inspection, I discovered that the wheel cylinder had sprung a leak. Two days and some help later, it and the passenger side were replaced. It wouldn't have taken so long, but it was so cold here that my fingers were freezing off and the passenger side had a rusted, rounded off fitting that wouldn't come loose. Had to cut it off and replace it. Glad that is over with.

My next order of business is to track down my wiring issues. I currently have no power running to my fuse box. It was working for a while and just up and died. Unfortunately since I have no knowledge on this subject, I will have to either find some help to trace it or have it done somewhere. I would really love to be ale to do all the work myself, but I know I can't do it. Some things are just better left to a pro.

Last but not least are the other restoration issues, I have to try to find almost all of the camel interior parts and headliner that I need to make the car look good as new again. I bought a set of the snowflake rims and have been restoring them. They are pretty much ready for paint now. Once that is done, I need to purchase tires for them. Not sure what size I should go with. I know which type I want, but I have had a couple of people suggest some different tire size that I could go with. I am open to suggestions if anyone wants to throw in their two cents. :D

Well, that is all I have completed so far. I will continue to work on it and get it just right. It will take some time, but good things come to those who wait.