This is my first car! I bought it for $1500 when I was 15 from my school librarians brother in-law. lol. I was so exited. I named it Smitty because it reminds me of my great-grandpa who passed away several years ago. His name was Smith but his friends called him Smitty so that's what I named my truck. I'm planning on keeping it forever & I already have lots of plans for it.
No about text available for “Chevy Pickup”
4.3 Liter V6 TBI OHV 12 Volt Engine
No specifications listed.
3. Power Steering
4. Disk brakes
5. Automatic Transmission
6. Bucket console seating
7. Bumper Pull Tow package
8. Cheyenne package
No factory options listed.
Things That Were Done B4 I Bought It
1. New CD player & AM/FM radio
2. Custom speakers
3. Carpet flooring
4. Custom aluminum wheels
Things I've Done
1. Installed new bed
2. Installed new exhaust pipe
3. Replaced door pins & handles
4. Custom Bonzai Blue paint job
5. Spray-in bed liner
6. Installed black Chevy tailight guards
7. Barbwire pinstripe on both sides & tailgate
8. Replaced factory door mirrors with chrome door mirrors
Things I'm Planning on Doing:
1. Install chrome bed rail caps
2. Install new chrome bumpers
3. Many other things lol
Engine is a Chevy Small Block 400 bored .20 to make it a 406.
|Points for Smitty||Total Votes||Points for Chevy Pickup|