My grandmother bought me this truck before she passed it has never been driven in the winter. It only has 39,000 miles on it.
My first car actually, and my main project car. The original 454 died at the drag strip several years ago and after that it became a challenge to make it one of the fastest street/strip vehicles in town. She runs mid 11's now... :-)
- 725 HP
- 785 ft/lbs of torque
- 1/4 mile in 11.43 seconds
No factory options listed.
- 454 SS option
- A/C (originally)
- Power windows and doors
- Awesome tape deck!
Changed the grill and tires added the cap.
- 572 c.i. GM Crate Engine
- TCI Superstreetfighter Transmission
- Custom driveshaft with loop
- Rebuilt 12 bolt with cryo'd 3.73 gears
- Hooker Super Comp. ceramic coated headers
- Custom exhaust with dual Flowmaster Super 40's
- Baer disc brake kit
- Line Lock kit
|Points for The West Virginian||Total Votes||Points for 454 SS|