I bought the car on Valentine's day of this year(2006).
I got my Cobalt in July of 2005. It has been an awesome car so far and is surprisingly quick on the autocross circuit! The wheels/tires you see in the pic are only for autocross.
-Stock rated at 145HP, 155TQ
-Getrag F23 5-speed manual transmission
- 2.2L Ecotec (145hp, 155lb.ft.)
- 4T45E Transmission
Base options(less weight)
2005 Cobalt coupe with sport appearance package
-ASA JS6 rims
-Fuzion ZRi tires 215/45WR17
-Street Glow Underbody LED kit
-Front Chevy emblem painted black
-Aftermarket shift knob
-TenzoR Lowering Springs
-soon to come...Halo Projector Headlights, HRC Turbo when it is released
- Removed door strip moldings
- Debadged rear "Cobalt LS" lettering and Chevy logo
- Painted front Chevy logo flat black
- K&N insert filter
- GMPP Performance Cat-Back
- Royal Purple 5w30
- Falken Azenis RT-615 205/40R16 (autocrossing only)
My modifications are limited due to the rules of the SCCA Solo rules of the stock category.
|Points for Midnight||Total Votes||Points for 3 TGS|